Summer Singlet Tops in Girls Sizes 2-14 years$6.00
Sew your own singlet and tank tops using this pdf sewing pattern. Two styles of singlet top are included in this pattern. Great for everyday wear, sport wear, swimwear, dance or gymnastics or use it as a Summer pyjamas top. Quick to sew up and versatile. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail. Union Jack applique pattern is not included.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Photos of pink and purple tops taken by the talented Yvonne from Kees and Me Photography