Rainbow Ruffle Flares in Girls Sizes 1-14$6.00
Make your own rainbow ruffle flares with this pdf sewing pattern from mountain ash designs. Whether you decide to hit the fabric store for the perfect blend of rainbow colours, or to embrace your inner hippy and make them in upcycled fabrics, or to raid your fabric stash for the perfect combination of fun and groovy prints, these pants are sure to be a favourite! Pattern provides options for full length flares, 3/4 length pants or shorts. Pattern also includes information on how to make these patchwork style for the ultimate fabric stash busting project.
Pattern makes Rainbow Ruffle Flares in girls sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.