Pippi Pixie Dress & Skirt in Girls Sizes 1-12$9.00
Make your own sweet, whimsical and fun fairy and pixie dresses and skirts with this pdf sewing pattern. The Pippi dress has a stretchy cotton lycra bodice so it’s easy for little people to pull on and off (with no buttons or zips to bother with). I’ve also included a pattern for a doll size skirt so a favourite teddy or doll can join in the dressing up fun. Skirts can be made from either stretch or woven fabrics. Pippi is also perfect for dance with the stretchy bodice allowing freedom of movement and the full circle skirt providing maximum ‘twirl’.
Pattern makes a Pixie dress, Rainbow Pixie Dress, Pixie Skirt and Rainbow Pixie Skirt in girls sizes 1-12 years. It also includes a matching doll size pixie skirt. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.