Lola Vintage Swimsuit in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Make your own gorgeous vintage swimsuits using this pdf sewing pattern. Lola features a swimsuit and sunhat with a vintage old world charm. Reminiscent of bathing suits from days gone by your little 'bathing beauty' is sure to look charming and sweet in her Lola swimsuit and sunhat. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Scroll through the images to find a full list of measurements and requirements for this pattern. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Photos taken by Kees and Me Photography.