Little Milkmaid Dance Costume in Girls sizes 3-12$8.00
Make your own costumes using this pdf sewing pattern from Mountain Ash Designs. The possibilities for this pattern are almost endless. Will you be Heidi, Rapunzel, a street waif in old England, a peasant from the provinces, a famous ballet dancer or a simple milk maid? Pattern makes a peasant top, lace-up bodice, full Circle Skirt and mop cap.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 3-12 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- I am happy for items made from my patterns to be sold in small quantities (no mass production please), however, the pattern may not be sold or reproduced.
Thankyou to one of my very talented pattern testers for the photo of the blue Dorothy costume.