Leotards 5 Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Leotards #5 is a pdf sewing pattern providing instructions and pattern pieces to allow you to make your own long sleeve and off the shoulder leotards. The pattern allows you to make two different styles of leotards. The first features an asymmetrical neckline, for a leotard that goes beyond the basics but that is still quick and easy to sew up and long sleeve leotard with a contrast sleeve. This leotard looks fantastic made up as a competition leotard with added applique and diamantes, however, no specific applique template is included in the pattern, so you've got the opportunity to be creative with how you finish your leotard. Pattern is designed to made from stretch fabric and will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years.
All Mountain Ash Designs patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces optimised to print on your A4 size or letter size home printer. No resizing is necessary.
- A full size pattern designed to be printed on a large scale printer at your local copy shop. This means you will generally not need to tape any pages together.
- All measurements in both cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Permission to use Mountain Ash Designs sewing patterns to make items to sell in your small home business.