Leotards 2 in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Make your own leotards using this pdf sewing pattern. This is a great basic pattern for making long sleeve leotards. Add some appliqué or diamantes to make it special or make it up in mystique or fun prints for everyday training wear. Three styles of gymnastics leotards are included in this pattern: A basic long sleeve leotard, a leotard with contrast top and a leotard with contrast top and crossover back detailing. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions. Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- I am happy for items made from my patterns to be sold in small quantities (no mass production please), however, the pattern may not be sold or reproduced.