Katie Peasant Tops, Petticoats and Bloomers in Girls Sizes 1-14$6.00
Sew your own petticoats, peasant tops and bloomers with this pdf sewing pattern. Use this pattern to make sweet little peasant tops to peek out from underneath pinafore dresses. Add bloomers underneath a historical costume for an authentic look. Make up a set in soft knits for the sweetest, girliest pyjamas. Make up petticoats for underneath dresses for extra fullness or make them up in prints as peasant skirts. The possibilities are endless. Garments feature elastic waists for extra comfort and ease of sewing.
Pattern makes the petticoats, peasant tops and bloomers in girls sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.