Isadora Skirts & Skorts in Girls Sizes 2-14$7.00
Sew your own skirts and skorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Isadora includes patterns to make:
- A 4 layered circle dance skirt or skort
- An asymmetrical dance skirt or skort
- A ruched side dance skirt or skort
- A tutu skort
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Photos taken by Born 2 Flip Live 2 Dance Photography, Kees and Me Photography and Maia Princess.