Felicity Ballet Costume in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Sew your own beautiful ballet costumes with this pdf sewing pattern. Whether you're sewing for a sugarplum princess or a swan from swan lake your little dancer is sure to feel like a real ballerina in her Felicity ballet dress. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Thankyou to Sandrine from Image In Cafe who photographed the white ballet dress. Thankyou to Kees and Me Photography for the photos of the pink and blue ballet dress.