Daisy Patchwork Dress in Girls Sizes 1-10$6.00
Make your own halter neck dresses and tops using this pdf sewing pattern. This is the pattern that started with a daisy and ended with a fox… Daisy was designed to take advantage of those had to have fabrics purchased with no idea of a finished project in mind. It started as pile of fabrics in yellows and greens inspired by a gorgeous yellow daisy print and a green print with a hedgehog and a fox and it ended as a halter neck dress and top with a happy evening sewing in between.
Pattern fits girls in sizes 1-10 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches..
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.