Cheer 1 Cheerleading Costume in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Make your own Cheer costumes using this pdf sewing pattern. Cheer 1 features cheerleading tops and skirts in girls sizes 2-14. Pattern makes a singlet top, crop top and cheer skirt. Pattern in designed to be made from stretch fabrics. It can be sewn using a conventional sewing machine set to a zigzag stitch or using an overlocker/ serger.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Thankyou to my amazing photographers: Kees and Me Photography and Olive Coleman Photography. Photos of blue set taken by one of my very talented pattern testers and used with permission.