Bell Bottoms Sewing Pattern Funky Flares in Girls Sizes 2-14$5.00
Sew your own groovy bell bottom pants using this pdf sewing pattern.
The Funky Flares sewing pattern will provide you with the opportunity to make pants that are the ultimate in stylish retro comfort. Here is a chance to bring out your inner hippie child and revisit to a time when everything looked better with long hair and wide hems in psychedelic prints. This pattern can be made up in soft fleece for lounging around the house and playing up a storm, or in other woven or stretch fabrics. This pattern will allow you to extract those fabrics from your stash that are so bright and colourful they need a simple retro silhouette to do them justice and turn them into something almost any kid would love to wear. They also make a great base for a 60s or 70s retro costume. A less drapey fabric will give you a more pronounced flare at the bottom.
Pattern will fit girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.