Ballet Basics 3 Leotard & Skirt in Girls Sizes 1-14$9.00
Make your own ballet leotards and ballet skirts using this pdf sewing pattern. The pattern features a sweet little puff sleeve leotard with a choice of a gathered v at the neckline or a classic round shape. A soft nylon chiffon tutu skirt is also included in the pattern to complete the perfect ballerina look. This would make a great training leotard for dance class or can be used as a base for a dance costume.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Applique pattern is not included. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- I am happy for items made from my patterns to be sold in small quantities (no mass production please), however, the pattern may not be sold or reproduced.
Thankyou to Kees and Me Photography and Stacey Woods Photography for the beautiful photos.