Aravis Ballet Princess Costume in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Sew your own beautiful ballet costumes with this pdf sewing pattern. This sewing pattern includes options for beautiful modern, lyrical or classic dance costumes. Two options are included in the pattern. The basic pattern includes a leotard with a plain bodice and soft net dance skirt. The second option includes a princess bodice leotard with soft flutter sleeves and soft floating circle skirt. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Thankyou to Sandrine from Image In Cafe who photographed the purple dress. Thankyou to LJ Photography for the photos of the pink dress. Thankyou to Kees and Me Photography for the photos of the teal dress.