Amelia Prairie Costume in Girls Sizes 1-10$8.00
Sew your own beautiful colonial style dress, bonnet and peasant top using this pdf sewing pattern. Totally feminine and girlie with the sweet innocence of simpler times long ago. The dress features a full circle skirt for maximum ‘twirl’ when dancing making it a perfect costume for ballet, character dancing, performing, dressing up or just wearing everyday.
Pattern makes the dress, bonnet and peasant top in girls sizes 1-10 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.