Allie Pixie Hat and Wide Leg Pants Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 1-14 years$5.00
Sew your own hats and wide leg pants using the Allie pdf sewing pattern.
The Allie sewing pattern includes two easy to sew garments in one sewing pattern. The Allie wide leg pants are made using a single sewing pattern piece, making them an easy project for beginners to sew and providing almost instant gratification because they sew together super quick. They can be made up in fleece for Winter, woven cottons or cotton lycra for cooler Summer Days or in cosy flannel for colder nights. Particularly when made up in stretch fabrics, these pants are comfortable for play allowing freedom of movement (my daughter had no trouble doing high kicks, split leaps and other home gymnastics in these. They can also be worn at night for as comfortable pyjamas for those children who have limbs like octopuses (or should that be octopi?) when they sleep.
The pixie hat pattern is cosy and warm and mostly serves the purpose of making people smile. For who can resist smiling when confronted with a child with a cheeky grin and whimsical pixie hat? It is also a quick, easy sew, that is perfect for beginners.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Detailed, illustrated, step-by-step sewing instructions to guide you through the sewing process.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.