Alana Tops and Shorts in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Make your own gymnastics and dance wear using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern features crop tops, singlet tops and shorts in girls sizes 2-14 years. Pattern makes a singlet top and crop top with straps that cross at the back and sporty shorts with binding at the sides and hem and contrast waistband.
This pattern is recommended for people with some experience working with stretch fabrics. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Photos of modelled purple and yellow set taken by Tabitha Patrick Photography. Photos of modelled purple and black set taken by LJ Photography