Unitards 1 in Girls Sizes 2-14$9.00
Make your own unitard/ biketard using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern includes 2 styles of biketard/ unitard and is suitable for gymnastics or dance. Both unitards feature a contrast top with the choice of a racer back or wide straps at the back. Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine. Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Scroll through the images to find a full list of measurements and requirements for this pattern. Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don't wish to tape pages together.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
Photos taken by Image in Café